The Future of Video Production
With rising expectations around the quality of video and streaming content, production teams and content creators are looking for ways to broadcast with flexible and cost-effective operations. Panasonic’s virtual broadcast will bring together experts to discuss the industry trends and challenges impacting live, remote and news production. During the event, Panasonic will introduce new products and technologies to address these trends and help customers succeed today and prepare for the challenges and possibilities ahead.
Contact Panasonic and view Panasonic's Broadcast, Cinema & Pro Video Solutions here
Sponsored by Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America
This session will be broadcast on the following schedule:
- May 13 at 6:00 p.m. ET - NAB Show Experience 2 Channel
- May 14 at 2:00 a.m. ET - NAB Show Experience 2 Channel
- May 14 at 10:00 a.m. ET - NAB Show Experience 2 Channel
- May 14 at 4:00 p.m. ET - NAB Show Experience Channel
- May 15 at 12:00 a.m. ET - NAB Show Experience Channel
- May 15 at 8:00 a.m. ET - NAB Show Experience Channel
Channel broadcasts can be viewed on the Express homepage (https://nabshowexpress.com) as well as live streams on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.